Gene Therapy Review Author Resources
If your company provides products and services to the gene therapy community or if your institution is developing gene-based medicines we recommend that you become a corporate member of the Gene Therapy Review.
Corporate membership is specifically aimed at companies wishing to promote their services throughout our website to the broader gene therapy community and allows for increased exposure of your services. This is a new service designed to incorporate all the benefits of advertising on the Gene Therapy Review into a single, easy-to-manage package.
1. Establishment and maintenance of a page devoted to your company, its products and services in the relevant section of our website (linked to from our homepage for a fixed period of time)
2. Unlimited advertising on the site in sections chosen by you, e.g. banner or box ads
3. Unlimited posting of job vacancies in your company
4. Unlimited press releases published on the site, again linked to from the homepage for a fixed period of time
5. Unlimited articles describing the application of your technology
6. Yearly support to enable updates to your company page
7. Tweets and Facebook posts of all press releases, article submissions and updates
8. Exposure of your pages throughout our network of smart phone app users
9. Submitted articles featured in regular newsletter that circulates to over 500 members
For a limited time period we are now charging an introductory price of $199 for annual subscription to this service; with revenue obtained from this nominal corporate membership fee helping keep the Gene Therapy Review an open resource for the broader scientific community.
We are able to convert your existing marketing material into a company page at your request.
If you are interested in listing your company on the Gene Therapy Review please contact the Editor-in-Chief, Dr Michael Roberts at using this contact form.
Join today to benefit from all these services and increase your company's profile and activities in the growing arena of gene therapy