Gene Therapy Review: Gene and Cell Therapy Resource
Asia Contract Research Facilities
- APEX International Clinical Research Co., Ltd. - An Asia-Pacific based company offering clinical research and new drug development services. Includes details of regulatory requirements for implementing clinical trials in Asian countries.
- Asian Clinical Trials - Designs and conducts clinical trials for pharmaceutical, biotechnological, and medical device companies, with information on standards and services.
- Orgachem Laboratories - Contract research and custom synthesis company in India, offering services in parallel synthesis and drug discovery.
- Protech Pharmaservices Corporation - Provides clinical trial management, bioequivalence and pharmacoeconomic studies, research and development and central laboratory services.
- Siro ClinPharm Pvt Ltd - Based in India and conducting clinical trials.
- Synchron Research Services Pvt. Ltd. - Undertakes studies into bioavailability, bioequivalence and pharmacokinetic. Includes details of facilities. Ahmedabad and Bangalore, India.
- Genethon receives approval from the UK medicine regulatory agency to start a new clinical trial for an inherited immune deficiency: chronic granulomatous disease.
- Sengenics to Launch Global Biomarker Discovery and Clinical Trials Service Based on Oxford Gene Technology's Patented Functional Protein Array
- Are There Limits to What Gene Therapy Can Achieve in Treating Retinal Blindness?
- RetroSense Therapeutics Announces Notice of Allowance for New U.S. Patent Application Broadly Covering Optogenetic Approaches to Vision Restoration
- Gene therapy to aid lung transplants